Sonntag, 18. August 2013

It's really been a while :) A few months have passed and many things have happened. For example I graduated from school and I'm doing an volunteer year right now in a kindergarden.
Somehow I also discovered my passion for cooking :3
Here are some pics from my cookings :)

hot  Apple Crumble with vanille ice-cream  :3 really delicious ^^

 I made a birthday cake for my mother. Doesn't look so great but well,that was my first time making one :P


I baked the muffins as test muffins to try if they tastes good.
(from left to right)
The first one is with lemon grass,
the second one is with orange juice(I made the juice myself),
the third one is with apple juice (I made the juice myself too,it was hard..to be honest..^^')
And the one on the right side had orange and apple juice.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen