Montag, 22. April 2013

Ohhh..it's been a while..again..^^' *sighs*
School still keeps me busy..and it's getting kinda busier and busier with every week. I still can't believe..that I'm going to graduate this summer..Somehow I still can remember my first days at my new school..or even some days at elemantary school ^^It's kinda amazing..times surely goes fast..Even though,I'm a teenager..and soon or well in a few years I'm going to be an adult..I feel like I did nothing..amazing in my life..until now..Well,I just walked to school every day except weekend,studied for school,met up with friends..read mangas or animes..and that's all..My life..sounds boring ..-_-'
I hope I can do something interesting in the future..like traveling,helping poor people in poor countries.And doesn't it sounds cool? Helping people? I mean if we were born in their place..we would want and hope for help too,right? ..Okay..alot of people spend money to organizations..but..helping people and see their happy faces..I think that's something you will treasure in your mind :) Of course it's going to be hard but every person should deserves a good,nice and enjoyable life. ...why fighting? They or ah well,you are just wasting your precious time..Well,you can't change the fact that you have to work or attend school..but well..try to make your life enjoyable with interesting things. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen